We’re looking to hire a Front-End Web Designer as part of the Creative Team at Creo.
We are looking for an individual to display their skillset, share opinions and have a direct input in our creative projects. We are at heart a design agency but looking for someone with the skills to work from design concept through to project development and delivery.
As a Front-End Web Designer, you will be expected to design top-class websites from scratch and develop them in popular CMS platforms, including but not limited to WordPress.
Our client base is diverse; we service niche engineering companies, mainstream e-commerce markets, micro businesses, SME’s, international brands and the public sector across the UK and Europe.
We require a confident and pro-active person, with strong communication skills who is comfortable liaising and presenting to clients and their internal team.
We are based in Ayrshire and Glasgow, while we do support remote working we would require travel into the office and to visit clients when necessary.
- HTML 5 and CSS3
- Proven experience using the Adobe Creative Suite
- Experience working with CMS including WordPress
- Familiarity with browser testing and debugging
- Understanding of the design and development process (Waterfall)
- Strong Communication Skills
- Working knowledge of PHP
- Agency or similar experience working with clients
- Good communication skills
- Relevant degree or college diploma
How to Apply
To apply please send your portfolio and CV to [email protected]